Friday, February 3, 2012

Robinson Family {Boise Family Photographer-TWO BECOME MORE}

This past weekend I spent a few days in Sacramento and San Francisco. It was a great opportunity for me to get out and shoot this AMAZING family! I am really blessed to be able to call this family dear friends as they have helped mentor me in honing my photography skills. What is even cooler? They are photographers and fantastic at that! Check out some of their work -Robinson Portraits -I know a shameless plug, but I can't help it. This was a special session because as photographers they got to see how I work and get the feel of what it's like to be in front of the camera. I really enjoyed this session just from the fact that they aren't the "normal" posed photos, they are REAL! Thank you again to Kristina and Deandre for being awesome and I can't wait to see these peeps in just 2 weeks!










1 comment: