Friday, February 10, 2012

Premier Bride Showcase - Boise Wedding Photographer

What are your plans this weekend? Sitting around? Maybe watching a basketball game? Well, those aren't really as much fun as going to a wedding show right?? I know what you are thinking... eh should I go? What will I find? What can it really offer me??

Well the answer to all those questions is A LOT!! The Premier Bride Showcase is just that... a showcase. It's a fantastic show that is geared with some of the best vendors in the wedding industry in the area. I feel quite privileged to be able to work with some great people including, but not limited to Goodwood BBQ, Alpine Ponds Event Center, DJ Dave, Bliss Events and so much more! Plus I'm pretty lucky to be able to see some of my photog friends CkG Photography and Greg Hoskins Photography! It's going to be a great time and if you don't believe me, check it out for yourself... come see what Premier Bride can offer you!



No comments:

Post a Comment