Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas....

Not only is it starting to look like Christmas, but it's just snowing, snowing and snowing some more. This season is amazing and helps me keep in mind what I'm grateful for. I'm extremely grateful for my family, my job, my clients and the amazing people who have surrounded me this year. I truly enjoy the snow, but driving in it isn't the best. I took this picture when I got home after 2 hours and 15 minutes driving home. It definitely is something that made me appreciate the snow, despite some of the scariness driving, but it's beautiful in all its glory. It is so peaceful and everything is blanketed in white! Enjoy and relax. Have a cup of cocoa and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment